2009/04/30

More 24

My last slot of the 24 hours assignment was 6am to 7am and The Farmers Market has opened in town so I thought I would take a gander to make some photos. I met a father and son from Oakland, Ky who run a small farm growing produce. It was the sons idea to start coming to the market and now they have been coming for close to 7 years.

His son went to Western for a semester but went back to the farm life. He said he just wants to take over the farm and could learn that out there. His brother though still goes to school and is in a singing group on campus.

I had some time to kill between the market and class to I went up the hill to rest me eyes a bit.

3 comments:

mom said...

lovin that look!

Anonymous said...

I love the shot with the onions... I guess you aren't bad either!

pop said...

That's the same pose you had in the boat. Some things never change.
Great shots!