2009/04/25

The Greatest Teacher

Mom was surprised at work last week by a mob and the local TV station to announce that she had won The Office Max Teacher Innovator of the month award. It recognizes a teacher, "who encourage creativity, innovation and excellence in the classroom."

Now I know I am a little biased but I don't think that there is anyone more deserving of this award. She has got to be one of the hardest working people I know and puts everything she has into every lesson and every child.

Check out more on the award HERE.
Photos courtesy of Dad.

Congratulations Mom!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This is so awesome!

pop said...

Thanks for showing us the pics of Scooter's great day. Yes, it was quite an award, one she'll remember for a long time.

Good idea Brian putting it on your webside.

mom said...

You are the best!
What would I do without you and your Dad; my two computer geeks!
love you both and thanks everyone.
this was also a surprise to see it on our blog.
xo