2009/04/04

It's all greek to me

These are from Greek fight night that happened right before break, well sorta break I guess. It was basically an excuse for the greek machismo to come out in a controlled environment, but who could pass on watching them try and kill each other?


I'm a sucker for the colors...
They had a girl bracket also. I didn't get a chance to watch their fight but I heard lots of roars coming from the fans so I am assuming that it was a good fight. This girl boxer was watching as two of the guy fighters tape up for their round.

Same girl as before getting ready for her own time in the ring.

The calm before the storm...

This was the girlfriend of the fighter who won the flyweight division. It was funny to watch her face during the match because she would go from terror to joy in the blink of an eye as she watched her boyfriend get pummeled.

1 comment:

Jules said...

i give that girl credit for going out there. ouch. howd you find all these activities? maybe you should go check out some of their parties...