2008/10/22

Western's very own campus shooting

Well if you guys haven't heard, there was a shooting on campus today (Wednesday). It was on the other side of campus from where I was so I wasn't near it at all. Ben was down around it and said he saw cops going one way, then heard the sirens go off and decided to walk the other way. Good choice.
The whole campus went on lock down and I was stuck on top of the hill during all the good stuff so I just shot some of the reaction in the building. Nobody really knew what was happening so we were all a little nervous. Even now I'm still not positive what happened but from what I can gather it seems to be a gang fight and two people got shot and four or five are in custody. Double check that but that's what seems to have happened.

1 comment:

Jules said...

THATS SUPER SCARY! im reallllly glad that you were FAR FAR away from it unlike ben lol that boy is around trouble