2008/10/07

Campus Life

This shot is from a shootout we did in class yesterday. Funny story though leading up to it: I walked out of the house to go to class, got halfway up the hill then realized I didn't have my camera with me. I carry it everywhere and the one class I needed it for i forgot it.
So I went back down, grabbed the camera then went to class. Thank god i did go back because i walked into class and the teacher said we were going to be doing a shootout on "patterns."
So the whole class had to go out and shoot patterns on campus for an hour then come back and show what they got. It was fun, I thought we had to have people in it, guess not, some people came back with like a brick wall. owell. This girl is actually the girlfriend of another Photo student.

This is on top of the hill looking out over Bowling Green at like 6:00 in the morning. It is from when I shot the construction thing awhile ago.

1 comment:

Jules said...

awwwww ain't the perrty! haha howd you forget your camerA? was it because of a long night? nope probably not lol