2008/10/17

More from the Eddie Adams Workshop

Here are some more shots from the workshop last weekend.

These where while we were setting up to take the group photo.


I took these on Saturday while I had a break in shooting my story. The way her schedule worked out I was shooting her from 6:30 am to around 11 then again from 5 pm to 9ish. Unfortunately that was totally outside the scheduled shooting time for the workshop which was from 12 to 7. So between my shoots I had some down time. I knew if I laid down I would never get up so I walked around town and looked for some cool photos and found this kid, Chance Ross, standing outside his mothers dance studio.

1 comment:

Jules said...

who's eddie adams? im guessin some really good photographer? i love the pic of the boy in front of his mom shop. its pretty cooooooool

dontcha love my comments?
i had to catch up!