2008/10/29

I do's and I hopes

More excitement from the wedding last weekend. I must say that this is the first wedding that I am really proud of. I am just praying that they feel the same.

I realized after I had worked on a bunch of photos that I was making them all Black and White because I tend to like B/W stuff better, but I figured they might not like that so much so I went back and turned some back to color.



Obviously not at the wedding. This was over at Froggies after I had been working on the wedding stuff for quite awhile, so I went over there to hang out with Kelly, Dempsey, Ben and crew.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think the color is better. Very good shots.

See youm Sat.

Love, Pop

Anonymous said...

I like that the dress is back. The last one is cute.

pop said...

thats cute

Jules said...

the one of kelly and dempsey is super cute!!! you should shoot more weddings!..and you'll make more $$$

Jules said...

the weddding ones are awesome as well. but what else is new with your pictures