2009/12/17

Frosty

It is finally starting to get a bit nippy here in the Bluegrass state. Far from what I hear being grumbled by those back home (Chicago), but if you talk to locals here you'd think the world stops moving at 30 degrees.
I figured we'd take a break from warm and sunny India (it was 75 on Dec. 1 btw) and revisit good ol' BG,KY.

As a preview for next week... Merry Christmas
And its not quite snow, but I have woken up to a frost covered truck the past few days and snapped a few while it was warming up/defrosting.




Not sure how many times I will be seeing this building again. Mass Media and Technology Hall- home of WKU PJ.

2 comments:

Tanner Curtis said...

"Not sure how many times I will be seeing this building again. Mass Media and Technology Hall- home of WKU PJ." What's that mean dude? Are you not coming back after this semester?

Anonymous said...

Frost on the car? Poor babies! Send all those complainers up here!!!