2009/12/13

Chowmahalla palace

One of the banquets that we went to was at the 200 year old Chowmahalla palace. It is actually a 4 palaces hence "Chow" which means 4 and "Mahalat" which means palaces (thanks Wikipedia). The first frame is from the drive there through the city of Hyderabad. I was tempted to ask the driver to stop and let me out, but that idea got shot down rather quickly.


The main palace.

I couldn't decide between these next two.... any thoughts?


This was one of the first times on the trip I had to really just kinda shoot whatever and not have to worry about shooting anyone special so I just had some fun with it. There sure was no shortage of photographic eye candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicago suddenly seems so boring...

Janit said...

Amazing snaps man. I too wrote a post about Chowmahalla Palace, but the snaps didn't come out as good.