2009/03/07

Who is a Hero?

Everybody has their "Fantasy hero's," the sports stars, Movie stars or legends that they look up to, but I think the ones that really matter are the people who live their lives not knowing how much someone else looks up to them. These are the true hero's, and these are the unsung hero's.


I went down to the Red Cross the other day for the blood donation day and lit up some portraits of the people donating their blood. These are just four of the the many I took. I had a great time down there hanging out with the staff, after they realized that I was harmless we spent a good half hour when they were slow just goofing around and taking some fun pictures, a few of which may see the light of day here soon. They pretended to be supermodels and such...very fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good idea on the unsung heros, people who donate their blood...and as the photos are concerned (BALLER!)

Jules said...

you're my hero!