2009/03/17

Everyday Hero's

Sorry for not posting in awhile, I have been really busy finishing up a project on the Red Cross Blood Donation Center in town. We had to find an unsung hero, anyone we thought was a hero, to do a multimedia piece on. This was my first idea and almost got scrapped because I couldn't get a hold of anyone to interview which lead me to a few other good story ideas. Anyway, here is the finished piece. The music is by a band called Entropy from Naperville, Ill. Let me know what you think! You can see it full size and quality HERE.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this. The photos and audio work very well together. Definitely worth the time and effort.

pop said...

Great! Great! Nani said it was good to hear from the other side of the floor for a change.
Hope you will be able to take a few basketball shots. Your team plays against the Illini on Thursday. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

I thought the transition between similar photos with different focal planes was a great idea, especially for when it changed between two people in the same frame.