2009/03/02

A major life

We were doing a story about how your major in school can dictate your life. This guy had to write two papers, rehearse and memorize a speech and do some more work for other classes all after getting back from a recent debate with the debate team. On top of all that... he had me and my camera in his face the whole time he was trying to concentrate on writing.
It is easier to kind of blend in when there is other stuff going on while your shooting but he was just typing. No cover there. Every click of the shutter sounded like it echoed around the room.


He was cool about it though. He was working on both papers at the same time and said it was because, "When your sick of one you can just go to the other one."
My mind just doesn't work like that, nothing would get done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! My mind doesn't do that either. Nice shots. Glad to see there are people who climb in KY.

Jules said...

why would he agree to that? lol