2009/03/24

Picturing Boredom

These two just make me smile...
This cool hat was just chillin in a window, it reminds me of the old "press" hats.

Meet Mr. James Broyles, Bowling Green resident and avid fisherman. I didn't have much to do after school today and I couldn't justify sitting inside on such a nice day so I walked around town and down by the river. I met Mr. Broyles down there struggling to catch some fish.

I probably ruined his peaceful afternoon fishing on the river but he was nice enough to let me hang around while he proceeded to catch a bluegill and what looked like a overgrown minnow. "I can't bring that home, my wife would put me outta da house."

1 comment:

Jules said...

he looks angry while he's fishing. i thought it was all about being peaceful and calm..and whats with the hat? haha