2008/11/14

Wings, walls and fishnet

Here is just an update with some photos from the story I am doing on Tim. The last few days have been really crazy with school and shooting but there will be some cool stuff coming soon so keep an eye out. I have gotten some good feedback about my images from the Obama rally in chicago and figured I would try to do something different with them so as soon as its done (hopefully) I can get it up here so you guys can see it.


Tim was trying on on possible outfit for his Christmas show. It includes angel wings and a wedding dress cut in half.
These were from the last show I was at. This one isn't Tim, it is another queen from Nashville. Those walls were just so cool I couldn't resist.

This is a photo I am actually really proud of because it is not something I normally see. I would never have even taken this photo a couple of months ago but I really like it.


Wow. I need to shoot more faces.

4 comments:

pop said...

How many queens are you going to put on the web? I can hardly wait to see the rest of them.
Better yet, maybe I'll take a
ride down there to get a bird's eye view. Good or bad idea?
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I really like the first one. Well, I like all of them, but I have already seen the other two. They are all really interesting... I like this whole new style you are working on.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there may be no faces, but at least they are in COLOR! Hehe.

Jules said...

Tims a great dancer! wait what kinda of show is he doing for his church...lol that might frighten some of the kids maybe?