2008/11/16

Ah...free time

I finally had a chance to sit down and catch up on all the stuff that I have been shooting. This post is today and yesterday but I have a backlog if stuff I still have to go through from this week. This Volleyball game was against Troy and we won 25-13, 25-9, 25-20. I had to leave early to go shoot Tim but managed to come away with some decent action. Ive never felt I am a really strong sports shooter so it is something that I really need to work on.


This is kinda how it is going to a school that has a great PJ program. and this wasn't the half of them there.
This just made me chuckle. As this girl walked by the cops all whirled around and just gawked at her. O I love photography.

And Ms. Inus Nash. I went over there again today to hang out and shot a bit more. Shes good company and reminds me a lot of Nana.

3 comments:

pop said...

Good action shots! Closeups are also very good.

Keep up the good work.

pop said...

Yes she does remind me of Nana too, but you know there is only one Sarah!

Stay in touch.

Jules said...

whats mom talking about theres only one sarah. sarah who our cousin? haha those dirty police men. you are good at sport stuff. i dont think theres something youre not good at shooting. you did all the stuff for the sun and that was all sport stuff