2008/11/20

Love and Guns

First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! The big 18, like I said, You will always be my LITTLE sister.

These are from the crazy last weekend that was spent mostly with Tim. A lot happened so I didn't even look at them till Tuesdayish. I think the story is going along well. There is just so much that I could focus on that I need to narrow it down and pick one thing or else its just going to be a big mess.

This is at the end of the last show on Saturday night. It really has nothing to do with Drag queens or the story but I kinda liked it.


Tim babysits for his church a lot and tonight the kids decided to make a fort to shoot at each other from behind. Tim was trying to get them to clean up and it wasn't going so well.

1 comment:

Jules said...

thanks bri bri! yeah i know i'll always be your little sister so that means i get to bug you for the rest of my life haha. i'm tryin to picture seein tim in real life without his costume on and its just a new way to look at it? i dunno but that was a fun night