2008/11/11

Wine and Exercise

This morning I went back over to Ms. Inus Nash's apartment down the street from me. She told me the other day that every morning she wakes up and drinks her a glass of wine and does her exercises in her kitchen. They consist of holding onto the counter top and kicking her legs back, swinging her arms, etc. Richard Simmons kinda stuff. The doctors told her that she needed to start doing this stuff after she had her 19th surgery. She is really nice and has some really cool stories to tell and is more than happy to share them with anyone to will lend an ear.



3 comments:

pop said...

It looks like you found another Nana. Great, she will keep you on the ball. You must go there before classes in the morning. Don't you ever sleep?

Good shots as usual.

Anonymous said...

This woman does reming me of Nana.
YOu are so insightful. I am very proud of you.

Jules said...

we shouldve said hi to her on thanksgiving! i dunno why we didnt!