2008/08/28

Pop...Day 2

Today, it was decided to be pasta day. So the three stooges that we are ventured out to Wal-mart to figure out what we needed.
On a side note, I swear to god this actually happened. I picked up the darts and the two in the bullseye were the first two I threw. I have two witnesses also.

(Read the next line in your best Pop voice) HEY! Take my picture. O wait, lemme get the wine out. (Three frames later...) Jeez, HOW MANY YOU GANNA TAKE?!

Thats right I cooked it and it was tasty.

Pasta, Meat, Gravy. Ah the simple things in life. Oh and some wine.
And we will end today with yet another awkward/goofy shot of Pop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I love it. Your dinner looks YUMMY! And they all said you wouldn't cook anything!

Jules said...

so you can actually cook? since when? hahaha just kiddding you make really good burgers