2008/08/25

First day of classes

So today was the first day of classes, and of course it was pouring rain. Bad omen or cleansing rain signaling a fresh start? I'm not sure. I'm just going to go with a royal pain in the tush. I walked into my class looking like I just got out of the shower. Here is a guy who had a little more foresight than I did.

This is looking down the street from Cherry Hall which is at the top of the hill. We live on the left side right were the hill flattens out. It is a "fun" walk up the hill in the morning, takes me about 5-10 minutes. I will have strong legs with an expanding waistline.

"How do I use this thing?"
So I finally got the code for the laundry room that is at our building. It only took a week and a half to find out but now that we got that we decided to test the limits of their machines by stuffing all our laundry in it at one time. The washing machine did fine, but it was the dryer that seemed to leave my clothes a little damp. Not so much next time i guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will learn to buy more clothes instead of doing laundry. That will come with time.