2008/08/24

Here we go.

So it all starts tomorrow...well technically today, but I haven't gone to sleep yet so it is still tomorrow. Revoly at 8:00 am not to return till 8:30 pm, but monday is my long day, the rest are fairly normal. Two journalism classes end my day so at least i have something to look forward too.
I banged up my finger on a sign playing disc golf today which is making typing not so fun so here are some photos from around town and on campus.Old tobacco factory I thought was abandoned. Then I walked past a vent...not so abandoned smelling.Top of the hill.

3 comments:

vrseller said...

good man

the mom said...

I am so glad you did this blog thing. I am having fun looking at what you are doing and I feel a part of your life in Kentucky. Life there suits you.
thank you!

Jules said...

can you please hurry up with this whole college thing and come home?