2008/08/26

Airing out my not so dirty laundry

So here is what my room has looked like for the past day or so since I decided it would be a good idea to through a week and a halves worth of laundry in the dryer at the same time. 24 hours later and it is still a bit damp. I could have just put it back in but its to late now and besides, that would have been the smart thing to do. I mean come on, it's not like I'm in college or anything.

This is looking down kind of the middle of campus. It's the main drag if your walking around campus. I will put up a better photo of it when the light is nicer but I had requests for campus shots and I don't like to disappoint my loyal viewing audience.
The Student activities center is the building on the right and straight ahead is the Guthrie Tower. If you go left from that my building (Mass Media and Communication) is right there. You'd be able to see it if the trees weren't there. Behind the tower is a dorm which is at the far end of campus.Random shot of a pathway on the top of the hill. It is just this area of a bunch of boulders and it is landscaped and has bridges. Ya its a high class place. It's pretty...so I pictured it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for honoring your captive viewing audiences' requests.
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is your mother. not sure why that happened. I am still trying to figure out this whole blog thing.

Jules said...

wow your room is actually semi clean. haha whats ben's look like?!

i get to see you tomorrow! yay!!!