2010/09/08

Sweet Dreams

This was one of those very few assignments where the light and photo you imagine actually ends up happening.
When I first get an assignment, different photo opportunities will run through my mind, most of which center around having great access and great light... both of which are rare, and to happen at the same time? HA! Almost never.
Yesterday I was sent out to an Oswego school to illustrate a story about how schools ls in our area are piloting a program that would change the length of the Kindergarten school day from a half day to a full day.
I imagined a kid in a dark room laying down underneath a window with a bunch of schmutz on the walls around them so you could tell it was a longer than average day for them.

and voila!



I got there right as a class was going into their "Brain Break Time."

Sometimes the photo gods are smiling.

No comments: