2010/09/20

Subtle reminder

It's always tough for me after some time away to get back into the swing of things at the office. It was a long day, paired with the fact that I had to work an unexpected split shift that put me in a less than stellar mood heading out to my late assignment tonight.
When I arrived the people I was supposed to be meeting weren't going to be there for another 45 minutes.
"Lovely." I thought
I could feel the days frustrations getting to me, so I decided to take a walk around Downtown Aurora to cool off before going back into my assignment.
Half an hour later I started to head back towards where I needed to be. I turned the last corner and saw this little number staring back at me:


Now, I don't know why, but the first thing I saw was a smiley face. It gave me a much needed chuckle and put my spirits back where they should have been.

So here's to spreading the wealth... Cheers.

No comments: