2010/09/19

Fort Myers Beach

I spent a few days last week down in Fort Myers, Florida working on a story for the paper. We didn't make it to the beach that much but I refused to go to Florida and not see water. I managed to sneak away for a few minutes one night and take a quick walk on the beach.


In an attempt to make a photo of the shoreline, the camera fell halfway through the exposure and I ended up liking the screw up more than the shot I wanted.

This is one of the guys I ran across during my ventures in FMB as the locals call it. His name is Barnel and he plays one heck of a saxophone.

I just finished going through the photos and video from the trip, so stay tuned for the finished piece coming this week....I hope.

2 comments:

Bob said...

That first picture is ridiculous. Well done, Bri.

Unknown said...

Thanks Bobby!