2009/01/26

Pleasant surprise

So the tables were turned on me this weekend and I got a nice surprise in that Mom, Nana and Julie came down and surprised me at my door step. Unfortunately Dad and Pop couldn't make it but we had fun anyway plus we now have enough food for a week in the fridge thanks to them.


Nana had her first Sonic experience this trip. What a big moment for her...



Dinner's Ready!


Luke taking the reigns and makin some grub. A stellar pot roast that made the whole place smell like heaven sure beat the PB&J I had the night before.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Total classic Nana here. The second picture is adorable, and Nana with Sonic... priceless! I am glad someone got you back for the New Orleans prank!

Anonymous said...

Noooo the calendar is back!

Anonymous said...

I know! I was sad too... I can't believe they got it out. Next time we need a better hiding place...

Jules said...

um i gave bri a harry potter picture to hang there instead of that nasty girl one so he could look at himself all the time..guess not. i swear we always eat our way through kentucky