2009/01/20

And so it begins...

For the inauguration I went down to Shake Rags restaurant to see what trouble I could get into. Its just down the street from the apartment and looks to have some killer BBQ. There was a few shooters there which makes working in an already small space a bit rough. I just feel like I'm always in someones way.
It wasn't D.C. but at least I got to shoot something on a day that will be remembered for quite awhile.





I didn't realize that the KGB was going to be here too.



3 comments:

pop said...

Again, great shots. I know you would have loved to been there, but you can't have everything. Maybe next time four years from now.

Jules said...

i love all the facial expressions! haha this was a pretty cool thing that happened!

Jules said...

oh wait did you submit any to that display thingy your teacher talked about?