2009/01/14

Lady's Bball

Life around here has gotten pretty boring since I only have one class and not working so much. So I figured I'd dust off the old camera and give basketball a shot tonight.
Some action from the Lady's game against Middle Tennessee State University. I feel like I need to work on my sports stuff a lot and I have had a particular shot in mind for awhile that I have been wanting to take but unfortunately it never really happened tonight. I am shooting the dude's game tomorrow so we shall see if it happens there.


One gets bored shooting a whole game and this is what happens.


This is an "almost what I wanted." I want her up higher in the frame with a big ol' grimace on her face. That's in my dream world though.

2 comments:

Jules said...

i dont get why you dont like your sports stuff. i guess that since i dont take pictures i dont see it. wow thats alot of donts. but i like them!

pop said...

Keep trying for the shot you're looking for. Eventually you'll get it.