2011/02/08

Kylie update

I spent a lot of time over my first few weeks at the Beacon with a little girl named KYLIE. When we met, she was in the midst of battling cancer in her brain and spinal cord, but due to some access issues I was never able to follow her through the battle.
I am happy to report that a few weeks ago I got a call from Kylie's mom saying she has been doing amazing and is back to being your typical three year old troublemaker. I met up with them at their house one night as they were getting ready for dinner and bedtime.
It was great to see such an amazing kid again and to hear that she is doing so well. Her tumors are still there, but have stopped growing and the doctors are just playing a waiting game because she has had all the chemo and radiation that her little body can take.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are great brian.