2009/07/30

The Traveling Post

Only because the first two have something to do with traveling. We spent last weekend moving into a new house at school so I spent Thursday and Monday traveling through the lovely state of Indiana.

I love truck stops. I would stop at every one on my way to and from school if I had the time to waste.

When I go to see Jordan I usually end up leaving after work, so around 6 ish. This is both good and bad.... Bad- Traffic. Terrible, awful Chicago traffic..... Good- Light. Beautiful golden washes of light. Which leads back to a bad- shooting while driving. :)
This really has nothing to do with traveling but it was on the same roll as the previous so here it is. This is a wine shop on Roscoe street with one of the coolest signs ever.

2 comments:

pop said...

I just love your LUSH sign.

pop said...

I just love your LUSH sign.