2009/07/22

Passing time at the great past time.

For Julie's graduation we went to her very first White Sox game at Comiskey park (I refuse to use the name you see on the scoreboard below.) Coming off an ugly win the night before against the Tampa Bay Rays I was holding out hope we would see a win but alas.... it was not to be.



Bobby Jenks, a man we Sox fans have quite the love/hate relationship with came in after getting the save the night before and blew the great game that started Clayton Richard had thrown.

But all is well that ends well, We may have lost, but..... Julie found the ice cream.... in a tiny helmet none the less! "I'm going to use it to hold my bobby pins!" she said.

O well, I tried..... :)

2 comments:

pop said...

Julie will never forget her 1st game at Comiskey Park (U.S. Cellular). Glad you had a great time. I'll never forget the ice cream dish in Pana, neither will Julie.

mom said...

good one Pop!! We all will never forget that ice cream dish!