2008/09/09

whatev's

This is just kinda a random collection of images from school and one I found that I forgot I took.
This is Brian Masck. He is my Photo teacher and also the Photojournalist-in-residence at school. It is a two year position where a professional comes to WKU to teach classes. He worked at a paper in Flint, Mi for years a a Director of Photography. Here he demonstrates how to hold a camera. I kid you not.
Found this picture while looking through some old stuff. OOOOOOOOOO........pretty colors. It makes me miss the Camera's I had at the Sun.

And a shot looking back at the square. Kinda the downtowny area. It's cool, think downtown pana with a fresh coat of paint. If you haven't figured it out, it is a square block with a parky think in the middle. I used a tripod for this picture because I couldn't remember how to hold the camera.

2 comments:

Jules said...

i bet you kno more then does haha..or at least the newer things lol sorry but that stinks you had he taught how to do that. how about we switch classes so you can do my math because i realllly dont like it

Jules said...

so its a good thing you are in college because bagillion? um yeah i dont think thats a word :-)