2008/09/07

Bears and BW's

And we begin tonight with more crazy images from the bowling alley. This time it was ben's turn to roll the 211. Kelly, Scott and Archie. Aren't they a fine bunch.

The closest i came to drinking something that wasn't dark and bubbly all weekend. Scott and kelly may have had one or two.

Kelly and Dempsey out front of Froggies before guitar hero happened...
...and after guitar hero happened.

Uncle Jerry watches the Bear's during the shaky first half of their season opener in Indy. Second half though was a different story- 29-13 bears. I found out that I need a urlacher jersey. all the cool kids have one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bri, I always have a smile on my face when I am looking at the pictures on your blog. It seems as though you are enjoying your time in Kentucky with family and friends. I hope you are having as much fun taking all these pictures as we are having waiting to see what will be on there next.
mom

Jules said...

uncle jerry reminds me so much of grandpa. oh man you guys look like you are having so much fun. i wanna be in college