2013/10/22

Mountain Workshops 2013

I spent last week in Owensboro, KY participating in the Mountain Workshops.
It was an experience that thoroughly kicked my butt and pushed me more than I was expecting. My goal for the workshop was to get out of my comfort zone and dive into the world of multimedia storytelling. My coach, MediaStorm's Rick Gershon, was the main source of the butt kicking and I can not thank him enough for it.

My subject for the week was Annabelle Watts, an 11 year old virtuoso fiddle player. The Watts family was more than gracious, letting me invade their lives for a few days and document their crazy life as Annabelle strives to be the best in the state.




I didn't shoot many stills but couldn't resist a few landscapes during one of the early mornings...

No comments: