2013/09/19

So This is College....the sequel

I guess it was an omen, leaving school and never changing this blog name, that I would eventually return.

Having left halfway through the Photojournalism program at WKU to take a job in Chicago, it was always my goal to finish the degree. With each passing year that goal seemed more like a romantic idea rather than concrete reality.

The layoffs at the Sun-Times changed all of that.

So, after a few long discussions it was settled and my wife and I packed up the biggest truck we could find and headed down I-65 towards Bowling Green.

There were some growing pains as I relearned how to be a student, but exploring the campus was and remains a fun escape while the constant activity continues to be a source of inspiration.

So here's to starting over and fresh perspectives.

Cheers.


No comments: