2010/01/22

Some more from week one

This was my very first assignment, I got lost trying to find it. The State Superintendent visited an East Aurora early childhood center.

Mr. Ed Huss. This man is great. After showing me around his property in 25 degree weather, he entertained my requests to shoot his portrait outside and never complained one bit. He raised enough money through his golf outings that he helped 3 injured Veterans get the care the needed last year. Heart-o-gold.

Plus, I firmly believe that everybody should have their name plastered above their garage to help identify their place of residence.

91 year old Business owner in Aurora, Mr. Griswold at his Feed and Seed shop.

No assignment on this one, just fun in Downtown Aurora. It is actually an outtake from the Storyteller stuff.

No comments: