2008/12/02

Best of the worst

I went and shot the Basketball game against Georgia tonight. It was a good game, but yet again I found myself more drawn to the crowd than the game it self. Shooting up by the jumbotron provided some cool light mixed with the arena lights. This guy had a cool reflection in his glasses too.

This shot is kinda a let down for me. I had a bunch that were better but I just was killing myself because they weren't sharp. Some were just way off and some were almost there but not enough. I like this one its just there were better. O well, Live and learn I guess.

3 comments:

pop said...

You can only do much. That facial expression looks mean. Keep trying!

pop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jules said...

umm try and focus on the game lol..and why an old guy.. normally you would scan the crowd for a girl..but you're not normal and you're taken so i guess the old man will do lol love you! (and you too Jordan hah)