2008/10/25

Whats a good picture?


What makes a good picture? I am still trying to figure that out but this is what ran across my mind when I found this photo: Technically good- ya. Is there a moment- ya. Composed well- sure. Focused- ok. All those things are important to creating a good photograph, but when I found this photo from two years ago it made me stop and laugh- out loud. Its a photo that brings out an emotion, this one happens to be funny, but a photo that makes someone connect with and feel what you felt taking the photo is what I think truly makes a good photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I completely forgot about this photo. It always was one of my favorites. Glad to see it up here.

Jules said...

awww i miss those kidlets! haha dont you love my commmenting on every picture! its my goal ha